Skip to main content

India - from divide and rule to divide and sell

The Indian politics loves the MNC'S over any Indian farmer feeding them to oversize. 

A job valued 2 lakh in the USA is done at 1 lakh in India, where there is a about 20% to the Government, then a share in every penny spent out of the remaining 80%. The higher the pay scale, the higher the tax. The higher the income, expensive are the things you buy, the costlier the things you buy, the more you feed the system for free.

All you trendy ladies and gentlemen in the cities feasting of the grains and veggies, the ones who grow can hardly afford a proper clothing. All oversized humans, enjoying the protein from cows and chickens. Do you know there is hardly one veterinary doctor for every 30 kilometres and every time an animal gets sick, it sufferers until someone reaches on time. Does anyone have any idea, what you are living on and what you are living for?

Had any of them once opened the religious books of each other, this world would have been a much better place with all beings able to make a healthy life, all plants, insects,birds and animals. This race of religions would have never started.

The day a lazy man used his mind to manipulate over people to feed his laziness, politics started. Had he been wise, he would have shared his knowledge and let all minds think for a good vision, while they all sat there and became a master of manipulation keeping the country so tired, they hardly though beyond food and shelter. 

For me being born in a Hindu family and growing up all these years the only thing that mattered in my family and religion is Money, To always be in a competition, To showoff, that pride and ego over caste and color, suppression of the working class, using people for personal gains, always keeping each other tied up.  

The Women became so modern, the shorter the clothes, the richer she is.  The day you you go cashless, she's simply going to find another man with money.  Happened in the  family where women have given up marriages for money and misguidance by others around.  Most men have given up their lives and their passion to the clever minds sucking every drop of blood in all direction.

Religion On the other side, for me  'A Hindu', The first moment of happiness that I remember in My life was at the age of 16 when my friend Mohammad Sheriff popped a rolling wheelie on his Suzuki Shaolin. 

Another day, when i stood on the road empty handed, filled with tears and so much passion to travel. It was Mohammed Arrsath who first sent 5000 rupees and said " poda po, evalo dooram porio po" ( go bugger, go as far as you can) and trust me it took me to West Bengal from Hyderabad. Then everyone started supporting for me to finish my ride without money while my own family were too busy buying birds, ducks and electronics to decorate while I was thinking twice about my third meal every day. 


The day I met with an accident in my 12th standard, i came home and called Mohammad Sheriff, he came in 20 minutes and took me to the hospital and later in about an hour there are about 15 boys in the hospital who gathered in the hospital.

My friend from childhood Mohammad Faraz. I was such an idiot, i used to bully him so much in school and not once he fought back. The day i realized life, i felt like a loser for treating him that way. I apologised and told him how i was not able to get it off my chest for treating him bad and he simply smiled and said, " bidu maga, evaga enakke adella " ( let it go bugger, why are you thinking about it now) i could still feel his pain deep down where i had damaged his confidence. 

Recently a few weeks ago, i accidentally crashed to a guy in a moped, just in front of his fathers shop. That man so calmly came along and when the doctor asked if was an accident? He said no. Later when people around were suggesting we go to police he said we will settle there and understanding my financial condition. He just asked me to pay what i could and leave. 

My uncle, Abdul Khader who Lived in our house when my grandfather had 3 grown up daughters. Doing farming in our land for a few years, lived in the house for years and even today is a member of my family. 

The greatest person I've known Shohab Sheik, the man who led me to the east most village of India, Kaho. He never showed a hint about his life throughout the ride and when he hosted me in Kolhapur, I was given the cot while he slept on the floor. An Owner of more than 100 outlets of The Hindustan Bakery. Ask anyone you know in Kolhapur about the bakery and today he is hammering nails into horse shoes in the name of farriering for his passion. Infact he is my inspiration for my burger shop. 

My mechanic, Moosa Khan. Had i not met him, i wouldn't have had the patience to ride a Jawa till date. I still remember the first day i stopped by his garage on a yezdi cl2, with some serious starting issues, though he was busy he said " Filhaal starting ka karke deta hoon, baaki hafte ke baad " Today, i still ride a 51 year old jawa. Even yesterday i was on a video call with him to fix an electrical issue on the bike which many mechanics failed. 


I'm afraid, following them evil leaders who have divided us all into selfish families. People today hardly have any value for friendship, sharing and caring since they are all fed with competition. 

Most of my Muslim friends don't drink or smoke while most of my Hindu friends get along only for drinking and smoking.


Its a shame that you all have missed out on meeting some beautiful humans, its a shame that you have trusted upon such misguiding leaders to guide you. Its a pity that you have all given up your capacity to think and blindly run the race, and that you are wasting all your energy for nothing. 

Islam - Allah


The most beautiful part of Islam is one God. The Qur'an speaks about the creation of our existence, about God and his way of life which most people are still trying to follow. There is simplicity, there is love, there is unity, there is individual growth and also communal harmony. Most of them step out of their comfort zone to consider humanity to help with what they can. There is nothing that is dirty in Islam, everything belongs to God, they don't hesitate to do any job to fulfill the needs of their family. Most of them offer everyday prayers, read the Quran daily, Trying to live by it, They are all equal and live in harmony than any other religion.


We lost the world to a womans beauty and a Mans greed. For if she needs to conquer she must sacrifice herself among all, so she finds he who can conquer to play by her will. For when he is lost in love, he loses all his will and does anything in the name of love. 

This is for all people regardless of religion or relation. I just shared what I've experienced in life. Wish you all live, love, leave. 


Backstabbed by our own. 


Why do we need politicians in our country? 

We have a good constitution and a good system, good laws but everything is misled and misused using the people of the country as bait. We have educated officers like IAS, IPS with better decision making skills. We have enough resources to keep the country and its population in a balanced life, if only our great politicians stop comparing India with the rest of the world and for once step out of their shell to walk with it's people. 

When the world was hit by corona, companies struggled to save their manpower, or pay their salaries while the pmo fund got crores of funds raised. Where did that money come from and where did it go? If companies had so much then why couldn't they give a better living for their own employees since past? 

Farming has been the blood and soul of India but what great life are farmers living? Hardly able to afford the seeds for their next harvest. Education was promoted so well by these leaders that our people sold what they had to educate their children and it was too late when they educated realised the crappy lifestyle they had to live forever.

Among 100 children, only 25 get educated till 15 years, out of those 25, 10 has to sell their resources to be able to afford higher education, but out of 10 there is job opportunity only for 1, same time there are 10 people depended on that 1 person for food and fodder. 


Our farmers produce are not rightly prices, our educateds don't have a work life balance, our government officers have to cater ever needs of these lousy politicians, and that one educated out of hundred has already taken a flight leaving this country. 

Funniest part is during the 2020 corona virus situation, the new parliament coming up for another 100 crores, 4 crores to make a park in the remembrance of sandalwood actor Ambarish, 2 crores to make a park in the remembrance of another actor Vishnuvardhan. Who are there guys man? as far as i know Ambarish himself was hard to find in a sober state. 

We don't need no politicians. We just need our system to run freely, our officials simply need to do their Job right, let me decide whats right for me not not let another choose my freedom. 

If they politicians have any power, they must bring a rule across the globe for population control.  

" Maximum Two Kids per Family ". 


Much metta 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

With the first Snow fall of my life, It was a feeling worth for being born

The next morning I visited the temple again before I rode back. I was having tea when a person suggested to me to visit Munsyari. The map showed 128 kilometres and he said it could be snowing there now. I took that direction and as I rode higher, it started getting colder and I wore almost every single cloth I had, one over the other, layers of new and the old thermals, a woollen sweater, a 100 rupee pullover from Shillong, my jacket and the decade-old rain Jacket. Waist down I had 2 thermals and jeans, woollen socks from decathlon and not to forget the 200 rupees sneaker. As I rode ahead, the landscape and cold only got better and better and by evening while I was just about 30 kilometres away from Munsyari I started seeing snow. For once, I felt worth being born. For a moment I recollected my Status on Social media just before starting this ride, when I said riding to the land of snow and sand on the Platina, My Friend Sukesh had commented asking, riding till snow? I live to my word

Alone, in the night, walking towards a light far far away. through the lush green valleys of Nagaland. - Dzuko valley

While riding to Nagaland through Silonijan, my engine oil measuring cap burst suddenly while climbing a road uphill, causing oil to leak. I managed to reach a Bajaj showroom in Barpathar after 30 kilometres, fixed it and changed the engine oil. The technicians were so amazed at the Platina, that they honoured me with another Gamcha.  The day went fast with that minor hiccup but I couldn't find a spot to pitch my tent. As it got darker I found a place to camp in a small neighbourhood. When I requested Ajay Boro, he agreed to let me camp. I put my tent and sat for a conversation with the families there. Brother Ajay asked me about my habits and I said I smoked up. He took me just around the house and for 50 rupees they gave me about a hell lot. I was dumbfounded! I said I didn't want so much. They said that’s how much they gave for 50. I smoked with an old man in his pipe and took Ajay da to buy some liquor since he didn't smoke.  This man Ajay Boro had a beautiful life but k

The Himalayas! A new feeling rushing through my body.

It happened again, a view of mighty mountains in front of me and a road leading into it, I was lit like fire. The Himalayas! It was a new feeling rushing through my body, I can still feel it as I'm writing this. I was climbing very slowly with my 100cc engine having just enough power to pull me through, as I was feeling the need for some extra power under my throttle. Can you imagine climbing the Himalayan mountains at 30 kmph? The mountains kept me calm, the view of clouds resting on the mountains, the slight drizzle and those winding roads through the lush forests kept me going. After all that riding, I was now starting to feel the real cold. I reached Darjeeling town around 3:00 pm and found a youth hostel to stay and it started raining. I was inside The Darjeeling zoo when I suddenly bumped into Jeevan Thomas. We had done our graduation together in Bangalore. He was there with his family and worked for a travel firm in Kolkata. He looked the same as before. No change in shape o